Wednesday, December 15, 2010

These are a few of my favourite things ...


(art work by Susan Branch)

 My lovely niece Brigadoon is coming home for Christmas this week!

 Hours and hours of watching Charlie Brown's Christmas!

 Boxes, bows, ribbons and bling!

 Decorating the digs!

 The anticipated red cup!

 Cranberry Bliss - I had my first one this year - what took me so long!

The view from our condo in the morning

(artwork by Susan Branch)


The little tree on my desk (I do something different every year)!

- some of the buses actually have glitter in the floor paint! -
- the Christmas hair cut and colour (always a good day)! -
- the constant changing weather -
- the smell of Christmas baking -
- the first Christmas card -
- Purdy's candy canes (there are none better) -
- saying Merry Christmas because even if it's not PC everyone gets what you mean -

- The Pickle (I'll take this fave any time of the year!) -

No comments:

Post a Comment