Sunday, October 31, 2010

Those gloves ...

An update to the Women's Brisk Run Gloves - I had an opportunity to do a run using them last weekend.  Let me first say that there is absolutely no way I could have texted anyone (even if I had a burning need to do so) while running up those hills in White Rock.  Second, the fabric does not allow for holding a bottle of water while out there sweating your little heart out because it is too slippery.  So, all points taken away, even if they are pink.  I wonder if they were tested by runners or texters???

Now, about that run in White Rock.  It was to raise funds for the Peach Arch Hospital.  What I can't figure out is, if I am doing this to raise money, why are you making it so darn much work!  Those hills - oh baby, those hills!

No comments:

Post a Comment