Friday, October 1, 2010

The faces I love ...

You've probably read that header and immediately thought I would post about 50 pictures of the Squeeze!  Well, no.  As much as I think his is the perfect face, these faces turn my soul.  Other than Dallas they are in no particular order of favourite - they are all my faves!

The fabulous Miss Dallas (or commonly referred to as the Pickle):
I'm not kidding when I tell you that you could actually feel her misery when we made her wear "doggles" in the convertibleI

Chloe and Maddie (my girlfriend is leaving me these two in her will as she trusts no other with their spoiling).  When I asked Thelma for a picture she sent me enough to start an entire blog site dedicated to pictures of the girls!

This next one is of Callie when she was but a mere little bandit!  Just look at that face -

Now, Callie's all grown up and this is her with her new sis - Coco(nut)!

Missy (my little sissy who's an itzy bitzy shittzy) -

Riggs (sorry, he's a bit camera shy).  Riggs comes out to cheer me on at the Delta Tri when he's not vacationing -

The rose between the two boys is Miss Mercedes.  She doesn't normally look this scruffy because she is a Princess, but here she's got a kind of "what ev!" look about her -

Sunny (aka Mr. Boots), our neighbour -

People keep asking us if we are ever going to get another one - we have all of these lovelies that our friends will let us borrow anytime - Sunny and the Pickle in Saltery Bay -
Well, you just had to know I'd get a picture of the Squeeze in somewhere!

1 comment: