Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Cookies, cookies, cookies!

Someone's got to do it so I nominate myself.  This ...

is on the shelves (another blog and another day) and I just couldn't resist!  Not being Julia Child, nor wanting to recreate her fiendish dedication to french cuisine, I am going to make every recipe in this magazine between now and Christmas (or at least try).  If there are any recipes that I (in my humble opinion) feel you just can't live without I will share them with you, right here!

I should note before I start this project that the Martin family (mostly) would rather eat a cookie than anything else and my daddykins is of the opinion that the amount of cookies we have eaten actually close to doubles the national average of cookies eaten per household.   No small task! 

No comments:

Post a Comment