Friday, September 24, 2010

Small fantasies ...

I have a pretty fabulous life - great friends, family and job.  There is nothing I want for or need.

Clothing and footwear is the budget wrecker of many a girl but I live my work days during the summer in Keds:

And my nights and weekends in Asics. 

My reality is that I have to spend money on gear for swimming, running and cycling.  However, a big however, I do fantasize about being able to wear shoes like:

or ...
 NOT REALLY!

Seriously though I do so wish I could wear:

or ...

But my other reality is that I have NEVER been able to fit my calves into them.  Year after year after year I go into the store and try a pair on, a really fabulous pair that makes me smile and makes my inner Imelda heart soar!
But in all these years I've never been able to get them over my ankles!

One day ...

No comments:

Post a Comment